Discover the gastronomic raisins of the Carpathian region during the tasting “Taste of the Ukrainian Carpathians” on the territory of the “Shevchenkivsky Hai” museum in Lviv.
- Carpathian aperitif;
- Meat dish - 9 kinds of meat delicacies;
- Cheese plate (cheese from milk of cow, sheep, goats) - 7 types of seasoned, young, hard or soft cheese, made using different technologies
- Natural juices from wild and traditional fruits (to choose from)
- Beekeeping products: Carpathian honey - 4 species, honey, honey balm
- Lekvar and jams made from Carpathian wild berries, fruits
- Carpathian tea and mushrooms
- Pickled vegetables
- Edible oils
- Natural condensed milk
- Bread, meat paste and butter
Ukrainian Carpathians are known as a region with ideal climatic and ecological conditions for growing quality products. As the standard lays out, origin of products under Carpathian TM refers to production and processing: (a) origin of raw material for the unprocessed products (100% from 4 regions) and processed products (90% from 4 regions depending on the type of products); (b) location of processing facilities (within the 4 regions).